12th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for B.Ed course in Kota Khola?

my name is dilip singh sir i have a question for you i am teach in a prevate school for 2 yers
i want b.ed from kota khola what qualification in this cours

16th June 2012, 10:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for B.Ed course in Kota Khola?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is dilip singh sir i have a question for you i am teach in a prevate school for 2 yers
i want b.ed from kota khola what qualification in this cours
'Kota Khola' referring here as Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University or previously known as Kota Open University. Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from this University has to appear for an B.Ed Pre Test. In order or be eligible for the Test, one must have completed the Bachelors degree or Masters degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks. Candidate working in any Government/Private School as a Teacher since Two years and are in regular service are exempted from percentage compulsion. Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years. To qualify the B. Ed. Pre-Test the candidate shall be required to secure at least 40% marks in the test.

For detail information download the prospectus from the official website.
30th April 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i am govt servant and i want to do b.ed please tell me instruction
16th October 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is Neerja sir i have a question for u i am working in sulekha.com,, i have complete my graduation from du. and pursusing m.a from ignou.. i want to do b.ed from kota whats is qualification in this cours or minimum percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?