22nd December 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to join crime branch after 12th graduation

i will join crime branch after 12th graduation? & what qualification is needed?

31st August 2015, 05:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to join crime branch after 12th graduation

Yes, you are eligible to join the crime branch after the graduation. The examination for the recruitment in the CBI is conducted by the SSC every year.

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission and the candidates need to qualify in the CGL examination for the final recruitment. The examination is conducted in the three stages as the Tier I, II and the interview.

So, you have to qualify in all these stages. The examination paper contains the questions of the Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence, English and the Current Affairs. The examination for the SSC CGL Tier I is over so you have to wait for the next year to appear in the examination.

For more information visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
31st August 2015, 05:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to join crime branch after 12th graduation

One who wishes to join Crime branch has to sit for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. SSC conducts entrance exam every year generally in the month of April for making recruitment in CID department..

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

-The education qualification required for this exam is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for this examination should be in between 20 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure for the CID involves of

* Written test.

* Physical test.

* Interview.

-Syllabus for the exam consists of

Reasoning,

English Language,

Quantitative Aptitude,

General Knowledge and

Computer Knowledge .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?