25th May 2012, 07:00 PM
maruthiap

What is the qualification required to become an RTO? Procedure to become an RTO? What is the exam pattern?

what is the qualification to become an rto and what is the procedure to become an rto?
hoe is the exam pattern?

15th June 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an RTO? Procedure to become an RTO? What is the exam pattern?

what are the qualification to be a RTO officer?????
7th December 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an RTO? Procedure to become an RTO? What is the exam pattern?

what are the qualification to be a RTO officer?
27th December 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing my b.tech in ece branch to become an RTO officer
27th December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing my b.tech in ece branch to becone an RTO officer
20th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am in diploma final year student , so what education require to apply for rto exam?
7th June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

30th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i am BE final year mechanical student, so what education require to aply for rto exam. and thire is any limitation in diploma/degree persentage
3rd August 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,

I have done diploma in IT can I apply for RTO office examination??
23rd March 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student in automobile engineering can I apply for r.t.o
17th May 2020, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Madam i ve completed bsc bio chemistry and now working in banking sector . Can apply for RTO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?