29th December 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for being eligible to appear for Surveyor examination?

I have completed my 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical branch. Is this enough to apply for Surveyor examination? Or, I need to complete graduation as well? If Diploma is enough then please let me know about the latest date of submitting our application form for exam.

22nd July 2023, 12:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for being eligible to appear for Surveyor examination?

Educational qualification
The candidate must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary School Examination or Intermediate examination from a recognised board.
OR
The candidate must have completed Diploma in Mining /Mine Surveying Engineering or other equivalent qualifications approved on that behalf by Central Government from a recognised institution.
The minimum age limit is 18 years as on 23/01/2023 and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
The application process for the post will begin on January 03 2023 and the last date to apply will be january 23rd 2023.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?