20th July 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for NET and JRF examination?

I did my Post Graduate in M.Sc Information Technology via distance mode of education from MPBHOJ Open University. So, am I eligible for NET exams? When would be the nest NET exam is going to be conducted? And, what about JRF examination?

22nd July 2019, 06:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for NET and JRF examination?

The basic qualification required for appearing in NET (National Eligibility Test) is a Master's degree in concerned paper with at least 55% marks (or 50% in case SC/ST and PH category candidates) from a recognized open or regular university. There is no age limit for the post of Assistant Professor but for JRFs the maximum age limit for general candidates is 30 years with years age relaxation applicable for candidates from reserved category as per the government norms.

So, having completed your M.Sc. in Information Technology degree course in distance mode from MPBHOJ Open University which is recognized by both UGC and DEC, you are eligible for appearing in NET if you have managed to secure above mentioned minimum marks in your postgraduation degree course.

For detailed information regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?