28th July 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What qualities are needed for animation course? I am a graduate in Physics and studying animation course

what all qualities needed for animation course.what all things we have to know.am a graduate studnt in physics.itis easy to study animation course.giv me best center in kochi.i hav to know duration and course fee.thnk u.reply soon.
email [email protected]

31st January 2013, 02:55 AM
N.B.SAMPATH KUMAR

Default Re: What qualities are needed for animation course? I am a graduate in Physics and studying animation course

Hi. . Sir.animation is a branch of technical application of knowledge,the first and foremost thng required is the creativity,you can have a better chance to become a animation enginear,simplicity and hard work will lead u into a great position.learn drawing and painting well to get a standard of attention .in the field of enginearing.all the best.
28th June 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualities are needed for animation course? I am a graduate in Physics and studying animation course

I am having BPO backoffice experience and completed M.com want to change career, what are the eligibility criteria to learn Anmation?
22nd January 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I Completed MCA but m interested in animation field, is that better to do animation after MCA..???
9th February 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

percenteg needed to take admission in animation college after post graduation in Economics?
29th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bcom last year currently i have work in small office as a admin post i lot of interested in animation plz tell me near by Chandapura or E-city And tell me how mach money required , i do this course go to the job also tell me sir
29th December 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

my self sadhashiva i interested to join the animation course i have completed Bcom in 2014 stile iam working in small office as office admin i lot of interest in animation it a future dream also what i can do plz tell me how mach money required , wht course in animation i do, near by any animation course class is there in chandapura -99 ,And at same time i do the same job , plz tell me sir or madam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?