20th October 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in TCS?

Please send me Question of TCS 2012...please send to me the details

21st October 2012, 06:11 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the questions asked in TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me Question of TCS 2012...please send to me the details
Nice to see your interest in the TCS company. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is the one of the best IT company of India. It conducts both on-campus & off-campus to recruit the fresher candidates. If you are interested to make ahead career in this company then to appear in the TCS recruitment process you need following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for TCS Recruitment :
--> Minimum 60% through out the career i.e minimum 60% marks in the 10th, 12th and in B.Tech course.
--> There are no more then two years gap in the whole career.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the TCS recruitment process. If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to appear in the TCS recruitment process.

Selection Procedure : 1) PPT. 2) Written Test (Aptitude) 3) Personal Interview (tech/HR).

In the written test the question paper consist of only aptitude question so prepare well the aptitude section. For the TCS-2012 paper please Click Here

Do preparation well for the written exam as well as for the personal Interview to get success in the TCS recruitment process. All the Best for recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?