18th June 2012, 09:44 PM
felcita

What are the reference books for WOS C exam, Life Science and Biotechnology graduates?

What are the refernce books for the wos-C Exams ,for life science and biotechnology gratuates.please do reply. thanks

29th September 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the reference books for WOS C exam, Life Science and Biotechnology graduates?

i want to know the books for wos-c exam can you please tell me syllabus of exam or pattern anything about wos-c exam. i will make easy to prepare for me..
thanks in advance i am waiting for reply get back to me..
30th September 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the reference books for WOS C exam, Life Science and Biotechnology graduates?

What are the refernce books for the wos-C Exams ,for food drug and pharma graduated.i am m.pharma pharmacology please do reply. thanks
1st October 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what are reference books for WOS-C Exam, i am MSc biotechnogy ? please do reply.thanks
2nd October 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell books or any study material for the women scientist exam....?
for the life science or biotechnology?
thanks..
2nd November 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there seperate question paper for each stream for this exam?
19th January 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there reasoning and quantitative aptitude in this syllabus, when is the entrance.let me know the distribution of marks as per topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?