14th February 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What is required to become an Air Hostess in Air India? What would be the starting salary?

What should be required to become an airhostess in air india plane? And also tell me that what would be the first salary or i mean the starting one.

14th February 2016, 05:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is required to become an Air Hostess in Air India? What would be the starting salary?

-> Air hostess , one of the best opportunity for girls for earning money more than their capability .

* Eligibility criteria :-
-> Excellent communication skills
-> Physical appearance should be attractive and humble
-> obligated with sense of humour .
-> Should be able to speak fluently .

* Initially salary ranges in between 25,000-32,000
* If your performance is well and appreciable you will be promoted to higher and international airports
where your salary will be around 60,000- 1 lakh .
14th February 2016, 07:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is required to become an Air Hostess in Air India? What would be the starting salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should be required to become an airhostess in air india plane? And also tell me that what would be the first salary or i mean the starting one.
If you wish to make your career as a Air Hostess in Airline companies like Air India, Spicejet, Indigo Airlines, Go Air, etc.
  • You must be unmarried with normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye.
  • You must be fluent in English, Hindi.
  • You must have +2 or graduate degree with a Diploma/degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management.
  • You must have an Indian Passport.
  • Your age must be below 25 years.
  • Minimum height required is 157.5 cms.

The starting salary of Air Hostess is approximate Rs 1.50 - 3.20 Lacs p.a
15th May 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any concession of height for SC/ST to become an air hostess ?
29th January 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to become an international airhostess after 12th in science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?