16th August 2012, 01:16 AM
ayush kr verma

What is the requirement to apply for NDA? What is the percentage required for it?

dear sir,
i am ayush kr verma of [class 12] and i want to know that how can i apply for nda,when and what is the requirment for this.sir i also want to know that what is the process,what percentage need for it and all information.
please send me all information about this.
thankyou

1st October 2012, 08:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement to apply for NDA? What is the percentage required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush kr verma View Post
dear sir,
i am ayush kr verma of [class 12] and i want to know that how can i apply for nda,when and what is the requirment for this.sir i also want to know that what is the process,what percentage need for it and all information.
thankyou
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted for those candidates who are interested to Join Defence Just after completing his Intermediate examination. If you are Pursuing your Intermediate examination this year then you are eligible to apply for next year NDA(I) Examination.

The notification of Next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of December. The dates are already updated in the official website of UPSC.

When the notification Declared you are eligible to fill the application form online only from the official website, Application form available in 2 parts and you have to fill both the parts completely.

To apply for Next NDA(I) Examination you have to fulfill the given Eligibility Criteria.

=> Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1997 are eligible.

=> It means your age should between 16.5 to 19 years

=> You must be unmarried to apply for National Defence Academy examination.

=> You have to Pursuing your Intermediate examination OR completed your Intermediate examination.

The examination is conducted for these 3 wings namely, Army wings, Naval wings and Air force wings.

If you have choose PCM subjects in your Intermediate examination, only then you are eligible to choose all the wings of NDA, but gives preference at the time of filling online application form.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination, if you need more details then check official website.

Exam Pattern:

1st October 2012, 09:19 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: What is the requirement to apply for NDA? What is the percentage required for it?

Quote:
dear sir,
thankyou

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

If you are aspiring to join in Indian army then you have to apply for NDA (National Defense Academy) exam.........

This exam is conducted in Three wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

There are mainly two exam NDA-I and NDA-II conducted in month of June and December Respectively.....

NDA Eligibility and Criteria:
  • A candidate mus have completed their 12th Science exam with at least 60% (With the subjects of Maths, Physics and Chemistry) from recognized board......
  • A candidate age should be between 16.5 - 19 years....
  • Only Unmarried Male Can apply for it...
  • A candidate have a nationality of India.....

Exam Pattern:

Note:

Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full NDA training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the Date of his application for NDA Exam I 2012 though successful at this or any subsequent examination will not be selected for NDA training. A candidate who marries during National Defence Academy training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.

all the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
1st October 2012, 10:20 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the requirement to apply for NDA? What is the percentage required for it?

Hello dear,
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year, for this year Both NDA Examination was already completed and if you have not appeared for this examination, then you have missed the chance.

But soon next year NDA(I) Examination notification is going to be published in the official website.

The notification is going to be published soon in the month of December, after the notification online registrations will be started, eligible candidates may fill the application form online from the official website, the application form available in 2 parts. You have to fill both the parts completely.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.

You have to complete your Intermediate examination to apply for NDA Examination, this examination is conducted for the recruitment of these 3 wings of NDA namely,

=> Army wings
=> Naval wings
=> Air force wings

If you have study PCM subjects in your intermediate examination, then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA.

For next year NDA(I) Examination, Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1997 are eligible.

If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility then you are eligible for NDA, if you need more details then please check official UPSC website.

http://upsc.gov.in

good luck
2nd October 2012, 10:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

NDA stands for the Nationbal defence academy.This examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year one in the month of april and other in the month of august.

It gives you chance to join the :

~~Indian air force

~~Indian Army

~~Indian navy.

To be eligible for the NDA exam ,you have to fulfill the required criteria and that are :

~~You need to complete your 10+2 from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks.

~~Your subjects combination must PCM with english and if PCB then mathematics must be your optional subjects.

~~You should be an unmarried male Indian.

~~Your age should lie between age range of 16.5 to 19 years.

Examination pattern:

there are two methods to apply for this examination:

1.Online at www.upsconline.nic.in

2.Offline by buying application form from nearest head post office and after filling it sending to UPSC,New Delhi.

Hope the information satisfies you.

all the best for the exam.

aashisranjan784
2nd October 2012, 12:21 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.

Every year UPSC will conduct variety of Entrance Exams to let the candidates to join in various public services.

Have a glance over variety of Entrance Exams that are being conducted by UPSC.

1.CDS Exam

2.NDA Exam

3.CSAT Exam

4.IES Exam.

NDA Exam is Conducted in three wings:

**Indian Army
**Indian Navy
**Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.
2nd October 2012, 07:52 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands National Defence Academy

UPSC Stands Union Public Service

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year
NDA I is conducted in April & NDA II is conducted in August

NDA exam is conducted for following Three wings :

Indian Air Force
Indian Navy
Indian Army

NDA Eligibility Criteria :

The candidates must have to pass 12th stands with PCM from a recognized University & the final year appearing (12th Stands) candidates also eligible
There is no any percentage restriction in 12th stands
The candidates age limit between 16.5 to 19 years & there is no upper age criteria
The candidates must be a Indian & unmarried male persons . medically fit

Selection Process :

Written Test
Interview
Medical/physical test

Written Test :

Mathematics : Max Marks 300 , Duration 21/2 hrs
General Ability : Max Marks 600 , Duration 21/2
Interview : 900 Marks

for more details : http://www.upsc.gov.in
Total : 900 Marks

NDA 2013 Exam Dates :

NDA I Exam Details :

Date of Notification : 22.12.2012
Last date for Receipt of Applications : 21.01.2013
Date of Commencement of Exam : 07.04.2013
Duration of Exam : 1 day

NDA II Exam Details :

Date of Notification : 04.05.2013
Last date for Receipt of Applications : 03.06.2013
Date of Commencement of Exam : 11.08.2013
Duration of Exam : 1 day
2nd October 2012, 08:34 PM
violent viper

2nd October 2012, 08:35 PM
violent viper

27th March 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

25/10/95 is my birth date for which test date i am eligible for nda
30th May 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i m priya (class 12) how can i apply for nda and when...
14th September 2013, 09:26 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend for apply NDA exam the minimum education qualification in 10+2 pass from a recognized Board.

There is no percentage required for this exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for three wings.

- Army wings

- Navy wings

- Air force Wings

Eligibility criteria for NDA Examination :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Army wings.

For Navy / Air force wings:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

There is no minimum marks required for NDA Examination .

Age limit:-

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is No age relaxation for reserved categories in this exam.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

Height for NDA Exam:-

- Army Wings - 157.5 cms

- Air Force - 162.5 cms

- Naval Academy - 157 cms

All the best.......
14th September 2013, 05:48 PM
kumarsantosh19

dear candidate
nda stands for national defence academy
nda exam is conducted by upsc twice a year
unmarried males are eligible for the exam
age limit-16 1/2 to 19 years
no percentage is required for the exam one should pass hos 12th exam
candidate must be a citizen of india
candidate must be physically fit
12th pass for army wing
12th pass with physics and maths for naval academy and air force
selection process-
written exam
ssb interview
medical test
all the best
refer www.upsc.gov.in
16th January 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

can a PCB student apply for nda exam?
16th January 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

can a PCB student apply for NDA exam?
16th March 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
dear sir,
thankyou
75% in three subjects physics,chemistry and maths in class 12 than the exam wil be cancelled?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?