18th May 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to get admission in Indian Military Academy?

Do I have any free facility for further qualification in Indian Military Academy courses? I passed my 12th from Science stream and scored 93% in 2019 exam session.

22nd May 2019, 09:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the requirements to get admission in Indian Military Academy?

To join Indian Military Academy (IMA) one of thr four wings of CDS (Combined Defense Services) one is required to qualify the CDS entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

Further, the minimum education required to join IMA is a bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree course are also eligible.

So, having just completed your Class 12th, you are not eligible to join IMA but you can NDA (National Defence Academy) as per your educational qualification.

For more details regarding the CDS entrance examination and NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?