10th November 2017, 01:35 PM
femidenny

What are the requirements needed to apply for Kerala Police and Indian Army?

Am femi francis. Now am working as a staff nurse in jubilee mission hospital thrissir. I would like to work in Kerala police or in the Army. What are the requirements for that? I am really interested in it, so can you please give me the details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy available in Indian Army for BSc Nursing Completing students? Procedure to apply for it? When will be the exam? What are the requirements for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SI of Assam Police being into Indian Army service for past 16 years?
  3. What are the requirements needed to be eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Kerala?
  4. What is the requirement to apply for SI of Police in Kerala
  5. Can I apply for SI of Assam Police being an Indian Army member during my service?
  6. Maximum weight limit and length of feet to apply for Indian Army for a 18 years old candidate?
  7. Completed BCA : Which optional subject is suitable for me for IAS exam?
  8. How to become a part of Indian Army after B.Arch?
  9. How can I join Indian Army after scoring 55% in B.Tech
  10. When Indian Police Service exam will be held in Chandigarh? Requirements to apply?
  11. Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?
  12. Physical requirements to join Indian Police for 19 years old female candidate?
  13. Requirements to join Indian Army for a Nepali who is studying in India?
  14. Can I apply for SI post in MP police after 17 years of service in Indian army?
  15. Requirements to join Indian Army for ITI(Mechanics) student? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to apply for Civil engineering post in Indian army for AMIE degree holder females? Entrance exam details and syllabus for the same.
  17. What is the height requirement to join Kerala Police for OBC person?
  18. Can an Ex Army man apply for Sub Inspector post at the age of 44 year? What are the requirements for it?
30th November 2017, 04:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements needed to apply for Kerala Police and Indian Army?

Requirement needed to apply for SI post in Kerala Police are:-

Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Age must be under 21 to 25 years.
Age relaxation for OBC are 3 years and SC/ST are 5 years and 5 years of relaxation for candidates who have achieved distinction in sports.
Candidates must have bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Requirement needed for Indian Army are:-

Candiadte must have completed 12th standard from recognized board.
Age must be under 17 and half to 21 years.
Height must be 152.5 cms minimum for girls and 157.5 cms for boys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?