4th September 2019, 03:45 PM
Jai prakash Pandey 3123

What are the reservation and relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates in UPPSC examination?

I am a physically handicapped candidate having 50% concessions certificate. My date of birth is 10th May, 1972. Am I eligible for upcoming Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) examination? Any reservation and relaxation for physically handicapped candidates in UPPSC?

16th July 2020, 03:47 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What are the reservation and relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates in UPPSC examination?

Yes, you are eligible for Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission (UPPSC) examination.
As the minimum age limit is:- 21 years
Upper age limit:- 40 years
but there is a age relaxation for 15 years in case of physically handicapped.
There is also reservation & relaxation in the number of attempts for physically handicapped.
Out of total number of seats 27 are reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
25th July 2020, 12:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the reservation and relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates in UPPSC examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai prakash Pandey 3123 View Post
I am a physically handicapped candidate having 50% concessions certificate. My date of birth is 10th May, 1972. Am I eligible for upcoming Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) examination? Any reservation and relaxation for physically handicapped candidates in UPPSC?
*If you satisfy the following below categories then yes you can apply for UPPSC examination.:-

a)Age bar :- For General/OBC Category=21-40 years.
For Physically Handicapped= 21-55 years

b)Educational qualification:- graduation or post graduation depends on which post applied for

c)Nationality:- citizen of India

***PROCESS FOR UPPCS:-

a)UPPSC Prelims Exam

b)UPPSC Main Exam

c)Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?