16th June 2011, 08:02 PM
srinu999

What role does mechanical engineer play in Wood Industries like Greenply, Centuryply?

Hi my name is srinivas i have complted Btech mechanical engg...now i want to know what role can a mechhanical engg will play in wodd industires like greenply,centuryply and etc?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  2. What role can CCNA certificate play in the growth of private sector career?
  3. Effect of 10th class percentage in campus placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  5. Will I become Service Engineer in Mahindra Ltd. if working under authorized dealer from 2 years?
  6. Roles and Responsibilities of Mechanical Engineer in BEL?
  7. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  8. What is the skill required for placement of mechanical engineer student? What type of design course is most used in manufacturing industries
  9. What is the role of E&TC engineer in Indian Defence?
  10. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  11. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  12. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  13. What is the role of diploma engineer in an industry?
  14. Automobile Industries which offer Project to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. What is the role and scope of mechanical engineering in construction companies?
  16. Mechanical Industries which offer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Gujarat?
  17. How can we find a good job which will be suitable for my profile? -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities in M.E transportation engineering?
23rd November 2011, 12:23 PM
ronaldo

Default Re: What role does mechanical engineer play in Wood Industries like Greenply, Centuryply?

dear friend,
there are a lots of profile for mechanical engineers in Wood Industries..like -trainee,general manager,sr.manager,regional manager etc.now its depend upon the company and your profile means whether you are fresher or experienced.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?