2nd August 2012, 04:41 PM
Ze-don

What is the role of youth in Business?

What is the role of youth in a business?...please tell me the details

22nd November 2012, 12:46 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the role of youth in Business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-don View Post
What is the role of youth in a business?...please tell me the details
Hi...

I haven't really got your question as in what context are you asking it. Whether you want to know about a youth starting a new business or you want to ask how a youth is contributing in the increasing businesses of other companies?

First of all I would say that youth is the pride of any nation. So they are the future and they are to be shaped in the best possible manner so that their maximum potential can be extracted for any organization or the country. Coming to your query, I would say that youth plays a VERY VITAL role in ANY business.

Be it their own family business or how their demands affect the businesses of other companies. For example, if a father has a business then he would always want his son to join it when he is done with his academics. In this way his son would have new ideas of growth and would add to the hands of his fathers company and definitely help it grow even more and bigger.

Similarly if you look at it from some other context, then these days the youths are getting more stylish, fashionable and hence have HUGE demands for clothes, accessories, mobiles, laptops, televisions etc. So in this way the demand for all these products in the companies are soaring high.
Some of them would be Wangler, Levis, FCUK, Samsung, Sony, Perfume brands, Adidas, Puma, etc..

So in a way they are affecting the business in a HUGE manner and have a very important role to play in the growth of their businesses. So hope you can get a idea how important a factor youth plays in a Business.

Hope this helps

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?