22nd March 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary breakup if we are work in government sector?

What is the salary breakup if we are work in government sector? Can you please tell me what are the benefits attached in getting a job in government sector? Is it better than private sector or not? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. Best option between government job and private job?
  4. What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?
  5. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  6. Government jobs in Tourism sector?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  9. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  10. Scope of ICWA course for female candidate who is working at ICICI Bank?
  11. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  16. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  17. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  18. How much salary can a Hospitality Manager expect in government sector?
31st March 2017, 05:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary breakup if we are work in government sector?

The salary breakup in case of any government job consists basic salary plus dearness allowance, House Rent allowance, transportation allowance but certain amount goes to provident fund. In case of disabled person, there is disability element also. Pension is an important factor in government jobs.

Benefits attached with government jobs as compared to private sector jobs:

>>Stability in job.

>>Better allowances.

>>Stipulated time of work.

>>More Holidays etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?