19th March 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary given for stenographer working in private sector?

What is the salary given for stenographer working in private sector? Can you please provide me the average salary and the maximum which we can get? It will be good if someone who is already in the same profile provide me the right details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  2. What is the salary for stenographer in private sector?
  3. Expected salary of fresher Stenographer in private sector?
  4. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  5. How to get admission in animation courses and what is the scope of this field?
  6. Am I eligible for bank exams having completed my HSC with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  8. Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?
  9. Details about Stenographer work and salary structure? Is stenographer a government job?
  10. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  11. What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?
  12. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  13. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  14. What are the opportunities available in Government sector for Stenographer?
  15. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  16. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  18. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?

20th March 2017, 12:45 PM
atal1978

Default Re: What is the salary given for stenographer working in private sector?

For Stenographer

Minimum Salary Rs. 25,000 to 30,000 per month + Provident Fund + H.R.A. + Yearly Conveyance + Medical + etc. etc. as per company rules.

But it is your fully depend on your working experience & qualification.

Age sector also effect for above job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?