9th November 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the Scholarship schemes for the candidates of B.Sc in Agriculture?

what are the scholarship schemes for the B. Sc. Agriculture and what is its syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  2. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  3. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  4. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  5. How to prepare for GRE and which is its eligibility criteria? What are the scholarship schemes? -- [New]
  6. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
  7. Can I join correspondence course in IIT through my GATE score? Will I be able to avail the scholarships?
  8. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  13. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  14. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad?
  15. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  16. Will I get scholarship if I have topped my University in the first semester exam?
  17. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
2nd July 2012, 06:01 PM
sabav

Default Re: What are the Scholarship schemes for the candidates of B.Sc in Agriculture?

Dear friend,

you can refer various scholarships in following URLhttp://www.indianembassythimphu.bt/scholarship.html
Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?