1st September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?

what are the industries which hier inorganic chemist ?
am i eligible for m.tech after my masters in inorganic chemistry ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  2. What type of jobs can I get after MSc in Organic Chemistry? Scope of inorganic chemistry or industrial basis?
  3. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  4. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  5. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  6. What are the career options after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  7. Fee structure of inorganic chemistry for MSc?
  8. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  9. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  10. How to overcome trobules in Inorganic Chemistry in 12th class?
  11. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  12. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  13. Is it possible to crack CSIR NET without Coaching? List of books to be referred?
  14. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  16. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  17. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  18. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?

is their is any difference in jobs if we do msc in inorganic instead of organic
19th November 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

after completion of bsc in chemistry with 72percentage, which colledge i want to select for msc in chemistry
29th October 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I going to complete my MSC chemistry in inorganic specialization plz tell me the areas where I can got jobs after completed my course
30th May 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc(non med). I want to do Msc(chemistry). which one if better out of organic inorganic physica industrial chemistry for persuing Msc.
28th July 2017, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of M.Sc previous chemistry. What subject should be choose for final year ,organic or inorganic which is better and which has more scope
5th July 2020, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to best carrier in inorganic chemistry so you guid to me which option is the best for my bright future... Please tell me..... Immediately %uD83D%uDE4F
12th February 2021, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after MSc in organic chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?