5th May 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?

Hello
i am doing PGDM in International business from bareilly. I want know scope in

aviation sector by IB . Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation Managment.

19th October 2011, 06:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?

By doing a course in IB you can make your position better in this area ie IB since you are already doing a course in it. But after doing a course in Aviation you can opt for jobs in this sector too. Aviation management is all about managing a large number of employees, passengers and operations. The main focus of MBA in IB is dealing with multinational corporations. Both the courses are equally good and having vast job prospects. You can choose a management course in which you will feel more comfortable.
21st November 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?

pls can u tell me what job will i be offered after pursing mba in aviation. and how much will they pay
1st December 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

what is total cost needed to study aeroplane mechanics
10th February 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i'm persuing final sem bbm . And planning to do mba in aviation , would u pls suggest whether it has got good scope o not? And if not guide me ny others :)
28th August 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m sheetal i prsuing bba 5th sem & i want to know how many top placement colleges in vadodara which is offerd mba in airport& airline management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?