9th July 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in B.Tech Innovation with mathematics and IT in Delhi University?

what is scope in b.tech innovation with mathematics & it in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? What are the career prospects?
  2. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  3. List of reputed universities for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi region? I've done BA(Maths) Hons from DU with 59% marks
  4. Can I study M.A.(Mathematics) in Delhi University after completing B.A.(Mathematics) from IGNOU?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  6. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University
  7. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University? -- [New]
  8. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  9. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India?
  10. Suggestion to pursue M.Sc. in Delhi University?
  11. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  12. How to join BCA college in India?
  13. Names of Delhi University Colleges providing graduation course in Actuary Science after 12th? Its scope in India?
  14. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When is the next entrance exam for MSc Mathematics course in Delhi University?
  16. Scope of getting good university in USA without TOEFL?
  17. Should I do B.Tech or economics hons?
  18. What is the scope of B.Tech IT?
29th July 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in B.Tech Innovation with mathematics and IT in Delhi University?

what's a scope of mathematics and IT in b.tech
1st August 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in B.Tech Innovation with mathematics and IT in Delhi University?

What is the scope of B.Tech in Innovation with mathematics and IT in Delhi University
1st July 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in B.Tech Innovation with mathematics and IT in Delhi University
25th May 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Bsc(hons) in computer science do have any scope means proper placement cell etc.
Is it proves good to pursue bsc cs from du ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?