5th May 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BBA? Can I apply for it after completing 12th with Computer Science?

What is the current market scope of BBA course? Is it still valuable? I am completing 12th with Computer Science. Can I apply for BBA course? What specialization should I opt for in my final semesters if I go for BBA?

7th June 2018, 08:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BBA? Can I apply for it after completing 12th with Computer Science?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue BBA course after completion of 12th class with Computer Science subjects. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows,

<> Must have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern with Science stream/ Arts or Commerce..etc.,

<> The minimum percentage required in 12th class must be 50 to 55% marks in order to be eligible.

<> Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into BBA course.

<> Of course yes, there is a good scope of BBA course. After completion of BBA course, you may pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) in order to find better job opportunities after completion of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?