13th January 2018, 08:26 AM
Hgsapna

What is the scope of Bioinformatics? What are the job prospects after completion of M.Sc Bioinformatics?

Is Bioinformatics has a wide scope in market? If I had done my Masters in Bioinformatics will I face any problems in getting a good job? What are the different jobs available related to Bioinformatics? Is Bioinformatics is good or other any subject for M.Sc.? Is there any security that after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics I will get good jobs?

16th January 2018, 01:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Bioinformatics? What are the job prospects after completion of M.Sc Bioinformatics?

The scope of bioinformatics is growing day by day. There are different sectors which provide jobs for Bioinformatics candidates.

M.Sc (Masters of Science) in Bioinformatics is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.
The basic eligibility required is to complete graduation level degree in any related stream with 50% from any recognized university.

There are different type of jobs available after completing M.Sc in Bioinformatics. Some of them are as follows:

- Bioinformatics analyst
- Bio statistician
- Bioinformatics C programmer
- Bioinformatics trainer
- Assistant professor
- Research associate
- Assosciate director
- Clinical data management
- Technicial executive
- Team leader
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?