16th May 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?

hiii, I have just appeared my ssc exams, I am interested in biology and want to do engineering thus i feel biomedical engg is good. Now i am totally unaware about the same.
Can you tall me the scope for bme in india as well as abroad? Also is there any college in mumbai or even in india providing diploma in the same field and if i take up diploma what should i do further. I hope you might have understood my anxiety and sincerely expect from you all to givwe me a detailed information about the same??? Thanking with expectations...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
  7. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  8. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  9. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  10. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  11. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP? -- [New]
  14. Is SRM university a good college for Biomedical Engineering? Does this course has any scope in Biomedical Engineering? How much do I get paid after completion?
  15. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?
  16. Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineering in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in Gujarat, India or USA?
  18. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
26th May 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?

sir i have got 17601 rank in manipal uget 2011 for be course.. pls tell my chances of admission and which trade can i get????
pls mail me at [email protected]
7th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?

This is my situation. I hav an admission for MSc Medical Engineering at University of leeds. Is this course good enough to fetch me a decent job at the end of next year or should i wait for a year and apply to a university in germany or the US. I am very confused. Help me choose. Also, University of Surrey offers the same course. Which is better?the one at leeds or Surrey? or do i wait for a year and reapply?
14th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the merits/demerits if i choose biomedical engineering as b-tech degree in NIT, Rourkela
26th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

civil engineering or biomedical engineering ii best for career oppurtunity
30th October 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

please dont do biomedical engineering in india no scope for this . u will have to search job for this . if u get job also it wil b always travelling
25th December 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to know wiill i benificial doing MBA after graduation in biomedical engineering.

pls send your ans. me on my email:[email protected]

thanking with expectation
26th December 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

civil engineering or biomedical engineering ii best for career oppurtunity
27th January 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

My nephew is appearing 12 std exm in march'12 and he will appear entrance of Bio-medical.
Now a days what is the scope of Bio-medical and which is the best college/university in
Bio-medical engg. in India. Please also let me know future career opportunity? on my
e-mail [email protected]
15th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

are Bi.p.c students eligible for doing biomedical engineering ????????????
2nd October 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes for biomedical engineering in India
11th March 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the oppertunities in biomedical enginering in u s a ?
20th September 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal. I want to study biomedical engineering in India? I am unknown about formalities and procedures to study in India..Please help me..
6th May 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

pls give me some best ideas after diploma biomedical engineering.
plz send your answer me on my
email: [email protected]
5th June 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I wnt 2 knw abt biomedical i m hvng pcb sub in my 12th plz tell me is there any scope hvng 4 dis field? Maths required or nt?
19th May 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

which course can choose after biomedical engineering diopoma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?