25th May 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BSc Nursing for Male Nurses in India? What are the government jobs for male nurses in India?

What is the scope of b.sc. Nursing for male nurses in india and what are the goovt. Job for male nurses in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after doing BSc Nursing without appearing for PMT? Which are the government colleges for Male nurses in India?
  2. Central Government jobs for male nurses? -- [New]
  3. When we will get new updates for vacancies for the post of BSc staff Nurses in government hospitals in India
  4. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  5. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When will be the jobs for nurses in 2nd zone will be announced and what are job availabilities for male candidates?
  7. Information regarding Entrance Exams for B.Sc Nursing in India?
  8. Will the job demand in abroad for BSc nurses decrease after 4 to 5 years?
  9. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  10. Job Opportunities for Nurses in Central Government? How to apply for various B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Tutors for various colleges?
  11. Upcoming exams for staff nurses by government hospitals throughout India?
  12. Scope for GNM Nurses and B.Sc Nurses course in Gulf countries like Kuwait and Saudi?
  13. Can a Male apply for BSc Nursing from BHU?
  14. Can I apply for PSC exam for nurses? I have passed final year BSc Nursing
  15. Government recruitment for Nurses in Abroad?
  16. Physical eligibility criteria for Nurses in Short Service Commission in Indian Military Nursing Services?
  17. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the date of the exam of ESIC Staff Nurse?
18th September 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BSc Nursing for Male Nurses in India? What are the government jobs for male nurses in India?

i am male nurse what i can do after bsc nursing
13th January 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BSc Nursing for Male Nurses in India? What are the government jobs for male nurses in India?

WWhat is the scope of B. Sc(N) nursing for mal nursing in india? What are the Government job fore mal nurse in india please tall me full information sir
16th April 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What scope Male student of bsc nurcing
30th April 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How I can admisson for B.sc male nursing? Details tell me
25th August 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary for bsc nursing job holder?
2nd October 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default details of becoming male nurse

12 th science with any entrance exam
u can join any hospital or nursing institution from ur state which accepts male students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?