22nd November 2012, 10:45 AM
theju.dimple

What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?

wat is scope of forensic dentistry ??????? plz tel me job potions after bds .as im not interested in mds course i want to know further courses which have scope after completion of courses .......... is doing mba in distance benificial????? mba one year course is better r 2year course.plz guide me........

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for forensic dentistry after completing BDS?
  2. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  3. Job opportunities in Forensic department or any Research Institute for BDS doctor?
  4. Why is Indian BDS(Dentistry) not valid in foreign countries? What are the various job opportunities?
  5. Colleges which provide Forensic Dentistry course? What is the scope in it?
  6. What is the scope of MDS(Community Dentistry) program? -- [New]
  7. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  8. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  9. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  10. How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?
  11. Which course has better scope between Chemistry and Anthropology in Ph.D? Job opportunities of Ph.D Forensic Anthropology?
  12. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  14. Scope in PG in Public Health Dentistry? Which colleges in India offer the course?
  15. which university offer high secondary studies in dental forensic course?
  16. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  17. What is the scope of dentistry in abroad or India? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad?
4th May 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?

l am doing bdd from india .after completing bds i like to do job in canadafor job what i have to do ?
8th January 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?

i just completed my BDS and interested in forensic odontology .plz guide me about taking admition process and scope of this course in india. plzz i'm frustrated with this scenario after doing BDS.
16th May 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the job oppurtunities for indian students who do their forensic odontology in UK
17th July 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BDS and want to join course in forensic dentistry. How can i apply and what is the minimum cost?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?