3rd May 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for girls in engineering who has scored good marks in boards?

what are scopes for girls in engineering who have scored good marks in boards how they can get good collages

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for aircraft engineering for girls?
  2. Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?
  3. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  4. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?
  6. Best undergraduate course in science stream? I am doing BSc from Delhi University
  7. Which branches are there for girls in engineering? Is there a good scope for jobs in future?
  8. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th? -- [New]
  9. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  10. Am I eligible for AIT Pune? I have scored 70% marks in 12th boards
  11. Chances of admission in IP university after scoring 24407 rank in IP? Is ECE branch good for girls?
  12. Can girls opt for engineering? Suitable branches for girl candidates?
  13. Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?
  14. Which stream in Engineering has a better career scope for Girls?
  15. Which are the good government institutes that I can get after scoring 92.4% in boards
  16. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Is it a good course for girls?
  17. Is marine engineering a good course to study? Is it a good course for girls?
  18. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
31st August 2014, 11:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for girls in engineering who has scored good marks in boards?

Engineering course has a good scope in various branches like Electronics, Computers, Civil, Mechanical, etc.

The candidates who have scored a good marks in 12th or equivalent board exams can definitely get a good college for engineering by following the below mentioned steps :-

-->To get admission in engineering, you need to appear for the entrance exams like Eamcet, SRM EEE, etc.

-->You need to prepare each and every concept perfectly in the maths, physics and chemistry subjects.

-->You need to have a grip on the basics of the Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects, so that you can solve the questions more quickly and save the time.

-->Depending upon the marks you scored in the entrance exam, a seat will be allotted to you in the engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?