22nd May 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Mathematics in India? What are the job opportunities?

I am very much interested in studying Mathematics. So, wanted to know about the list of courses having specialization in Mathematics. And, from where and how can I pursue those courses? What are the job opportunities in Mathematics in India?

29th May 2019, 01:07 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the scope of Mathematics in India? What are the job opportunities?

You should pursue B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Mathematics.

B.Sc Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure,space and change. A bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics is a culmination of in depth knowledge of geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and other theories.

B.Sc Mathematics graduates can follow teaching profession by teaching in schools or opening their own coaching classes. BSc Maths degree holder are also required in Banking and Business, government jobs, investment and insurance among many other employment areas.
30th May 2019, 06:34 PM
Madison.

Default Re: What is the scope of Mathematics in India? What are the job opportunities?

Mathematics is subject which will always be in demand.

After completing B.Sc in Mathematics the candidates can either pursue Post graduation in Mathematics or take up the jobs available for B.Sc in Mathematics graduate.

Among various job opportunities some of them are-

Teaching profession- The candidates can work in both High or Middle school as Mathematics teacher. You can also start mathematics coaching center .

Government Jobs- The candidates can also apply for government PSUs like ISRO, DRDO, UPSC,etc.

Research work- The candidates can pursue to become a mathematician and continue research work.

Banking and Accounting- The candidates with B.Sc in mathematics have a great scope in Banking sector.

Data Analysis and Data Science-There are many private companies who deals with raw data, statistics and the analysis of such data. This is a fast emerging sector in India.
1st June 2019, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What should i prepare for cifnet bfsc common entrance test.is it based on 2syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?