21st April 2015, 11:12 PM
Karthick vishnu

What is the scope of MCA degree nowadays? Is it necessary to join in MCA?

What are the scopes for MCA degree nowdays? And then whether TANCET is necessary to join in MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in defence for MCA students?
  2. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  3. Scope of MCA in present scenario? Which college is more useful to take admission in MCA?
  4. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  5. How to join in MCA? What is the qualification needed to join MCA?
  6. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  7. Scope of MCA course for female candidate in Kashmir?
  8. Books to be referred to crack MCA? What is the scope for doing MCA?
  9. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  10. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  11. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  13. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  14. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  15. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  16. Qualification needed to join MCA?
  17. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  18. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
22nd April 2015, 06:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of MCA degree nowadays? Is it necessary to join in MCA?

The full Form of MCA is Master of Computer Application.

MCA is a professional post graduate course in Computer Application.

The eligibility required to get admission for MCA course are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any of the following discipline;

*BBA

*BCA

*B.Tech

*Science.

-The candidate must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 10+2.

-There is no age bar to apply for this course.

-It is a three year duration course.

-The candidate must have passed in graduation with more than 60 percent marks to join the MCA course.

-The candidate need to write an entrance exam as to get admission into the MCA course.

After having the MCA degree,one has a very wide range of scope for jobs in Private as well as Government sector.Some of the career opportunities after MCA are as under:-

-Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer,

-Software Application Architect,

-System Analyst,

-Software Consultant,

-Hardware Engineer,

-Systems Developer,

-Web Designer and developer,etc.

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.

TANCET MCA 2015 exam date:16th May 2015 (10 A.M. to 12 Noon).

The eligibility for TANCET MCA exam is Graduation degree of minimum 3 year duration with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduate level.The minimum percentage marks required is 50%(45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying degree examination..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?