18th February 2011, 10:18 PM
madhuri shete

What is the Scope of medical microbiology?

Please tell me about medical microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  4. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  5. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  6. What to study between M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  7. What is the scope of M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) in India? Is Maths needed for Microbiology?
  8. Is there any scope in Medical Microbiology except teaching?
  9. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  11. Scope and job opportunities for M.Sc(Microbiology) aspirant?
  12. Is there any scope in medical microbiology? How much percentage is required to get admission in medical microbiology
  13. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  14. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  16. Scope of microbiology in lecturership?
  17. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  18. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology? -- [New]
19th February 2011, 04:06 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the Scope of medical microbiology?

Dear Friend,
If you want to do Bsc.orM.Sc in medical microbiology course, then; pursue higher studies, do a PhD, Because one thing to say, only doing Master's can't give you an assured or permanent job, you should do Phd research works in the special subject of your Master's degree.and can join a medical college as teaching faculty.
You can also find opportunities in large pharmaceutical industries, hospitals,clinics, food, beverage and chemical industries, education ,business. They are absorbed in the public sector too. Medical microbiologists work in Health Protection Agency laboratories..You can be appointed as general microbiologist, agricultural microbiologists, Industrial microbiologists, Marine Microbiologists. Microbiologists are appointed by the universities, research institutes and industrial companies to do basic research in environmental, healthcare and agricultural research.

No degree is good or bad. It is up to the individual what one can achieve with it.

regards
4th April 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to know a better course for me after bsc vocational botany( botany food microbiology).
10th June 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Can we do Genetic Engineering after Bsc Medical Microbiology?
23rd December 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to finish my 12th grade in the run.I'm in a dilemma whether to opt for bsc in medical microbiology or not.I want to know what are the job oppurtunities outside india once i finish msc and phd. and please do tell me the best colleges in southindia which provides placement outside india
26th June 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

is there any job in govt sector after doing bsc medical microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?