24th September 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?

i am doing msc in pure maths from banasthali university. it has been told by our teachers to us that the only scope after this course is academics,so i want to know the scope after this course. also since its my first semester so i want to prepare for net exam from now but i had a little confusion about how to prepare and which books are considered to be best.plz help me and guide me i will be very thankful to u.

16th May 2011, 11:15 AM
rishabh bajpai

Question Re: What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?

InMSC pure maths their is good scope of getting a good job in the field of pharma company,cosmetics and in many other companies
24th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?

How is the scope in Bsc pure chemistry?how to prepare for NET exam for it?
16th July 2011, 12:27 PM
priya kutala

Cool Re: What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing msc in pure maths from banasthali university. it has been told by our teachers to us that the only scope after this course is academics,so i want to know the scope after this course. also since its my first semester so i want to prepare for net exam from now but i had a little confusion about how to prepare and which books are considered to be best.plz help me and guide me i will be very thankful to u.
which subjects i should give more impotance
30th July 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?

i am student of B.sc.3rd class from mdu.i want to M.sc. In math so what book i should read for prepering entrance exam
3rd August 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the job oppertunities for m.sc pure math in saudi arebia?
13th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

which book i referred maths net bookpls suggest the book
27th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i cmleted my msc in maths from rdvv home science college......what is the career option after it
26th August 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

please give me the details of books to prepare for NET exam in Mathematical Science and also for Research and Aptitude paper for the same exam
10th November 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Sc Mathematics candidate, I want to know which subject I have to select to answer CBSE net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?