3rd May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Quant and reasoning as a trainer?

Hello Sir,
I am Sachin Kumar Gugnani, and i am working as trainer of quant & reasoning in dev bhoomi group of institutions dehradun since last 1 year. I want to ask you about the scope of quant & reasoning as a trainer and how could i publish my paper in which i can discuss my new short cut to solve the problems. I will be very grateful if you will help me in these regard.

Thanking You,

Regards
Sachin Kumar Gugnani
H.O.D. of Quant & Reasoning
DBGI,Dehradun
ph: 7579065492

9th February 2019, 09:27 AM
Ashish quoch

Default Re: What is the scope in Quant and reasoning as a trainer?

Hi!

The answer will be based on two things. Are you preparing for any of those exams and or interested in making a career out of it.

If you are preparing for these exams yourselves, it would be great idea to work as aptitude trainer, but get ready to face some questions like “ So, Your preparation and work experience are the same?”

If you are interested in making a career out of it, then I would recommend you in starting a venture of your own only after giving a lot of thought the idea.

If you are looking for some part time works, you can reach out the plenty of options available.

Salary- You could match with the IT job in the early stages but definitely NO for a longer period.

Growth- There will be no growth if you work for someone else. If its your own institute,you can plan for market expansion and work on your goals,

Hope it helped!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?