4th July 2013, 09:26 PM
Akhilunnikrishnan

What is the scope of textile technology?

What is the scope of textile technology?...please tel me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  2. What is the scope of textile technology?
  3. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  4. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  5. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  6. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  7. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  8. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  9. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  11. How can a student who has pursued 10th standard go for graduation?
  12. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  13. Which are the technical or non technical jobs for me after completing B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  14. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  15. After completion of Diploma what can I do for higher studies? -- [New]
  16. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  17. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  18. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
16th October 2015, 01:36 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of textile technology?

** Now a days there is too much scope of textile technology in India as well as Aboard.

** You can get job in textile mills, export houses, knitwear manufacturing units, textile dyeing and printing units etc.

** The starting salary in textile industry is Rs.15, 000 to Rs.30, 000 per month.

** As per my knowledge you can work as operations trainee, technical services assistant at a textile plant, assistant designer in a design studio, sales in charge etc.
25th July 2020, 01:39 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: What is the scope of textile technology?

Textile is the most emerging sector of today's time. Definitely there will be a lot of scope for textile engineers in upcoming years. One can go for research or can work with textile organisation. Technical textile sector will be having lot many opportunities as it is the most developing sector of Textile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?