8th January 2012, 04:26 PM
Nitinmunde

What is the score required to get in a fundable college?

What is the score required to get fundable college?....please tell me the score

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in WBJEE(Med) to get into Government college?
  2. Minimum score required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  3. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  4. What score is required for admission in MBM college Jodhpur in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  6. In IIT JEE should we clear the cutoff of paper 1 and 2 individually or combined?
  7. How much cutoff score is required in PSG college?
  8. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  9. How much GPDI score is required for getting in Top College in Pune?
  10. Required score to get SNAP in good college being a candidate having completed Graduation with 63% from Delhi university?
  11. Minimum GATE score required for SC candidates to get M.Tech Admission in IIT and NIT Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  13. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?
  14. What is the minimum GATE score required to enter into M.Tech Civil in IIT Madras?
  15. Cutoff marks required for B.Arch? Which college can I get with NATA score of 93/200?
  16. Top colleges for Mechanical branch after scoring an AIEEE rank of 37000?
  17. How much score is needed to get admission in IIT college? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student -- [New]
  18. Required score for a UG student in TANCET Exam to join in SSN College of Engineering?
8th January 2012, 06:55 PM
nishant242424

Default Re: What is the score required to get in a fundable college?

it depends which stream your and what you want
science stream iit jee 200 cutoff
aieee cutoff for nit above 170
commerce 95%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?