12th May 2016, 03:16 PM
ananya26kgp

What is the Scrutiny process of WBBSE Board exams?

I want to know the scrutiny procedure of my wbbse board exams.I am ahana dasmahapatra and I am not satisfied with my board results.so can i please know what is the process

22nd July 2016, 02:20 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the Scrutiny process of WBBSE Board exams?

Scrutiny is a process though which students can apply for rechecking of their answers sheets. But things you need to keep in mind are-

1) One applied for rechecking, your final result will be the updated one and not the one you are having now.
2) It may be possible that no change may appear in the marks, so after that you cannot apply again.

So, if you are 100% sure then only apply for scrutiny. I am just trying to put up every fact to you and not in any way want to modify your decision of scrutiny.

Now, regarding the procedure.
>> The official site of your board will update a form within some time frame of declaration of the result. That form you have to fill along with the application fee.

>> The result date of the scrutinized result will be notified to you either by their website only or through e-mails.

>> But make sure you apply, before the last date because after that you wont be having any option left with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?