18th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

What can i do after B.Sc. in physics, chemistry and mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  2. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  3. How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics
  4. Best institute to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? What are the career prospects?
  5. Is it possible to join B.Arch without having Mathematics in 12th? Is it possible to take lateral entry?
  6. Which subjects are there in science stream?
  7. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  8. Which Books should I refer for VITEEE for the year 2013?
  9. What is the cutoff marks for BSc Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics in St Stephens College DU? Is there any mark concession for state boards?
  10. Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics
  11. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  12. What is the next step after MSc Physics?
  13. Best career options after BSc in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  14. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  15. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  16. What should be studied in science for metric of ICSE?
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)? -- [New]
30th June 2012, 07:21 PM
naseer.earn

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can i do after B.Sc. in physics, chemistry and mathematics?
First of all, think whats your goal or aim of your life, if u wanna further study you can go to M.Sc or other stuff, if you are interested in teaching field you can join as lecturer in any college, if you are interested in public service you can prepare for exams of state boards or upsc.
23rd July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

is it better to do MBA after b.sc. In physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?