30th November 2015, 12:45 PM
henry1

What shall I do if not getting job due to invalid B.Ed degree?

Hello sir,
I am from lucknow. I have passed B.ed from B.S.P on 2010 but I am getting difficult to get a govt. job with this certificate. Please guide me what shall I do.

30th November 2015, 06:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do if not getting job due to invalid B.Ed degree?

This is bitter truth that if your certificate is invalid, you will not be able to get a government job. Invalid certificates can not be made valid.

So the best possible option for you to do Bachelor of Education from a recognized institute once again. Minimum percentage of marks for bachelor's degree in education is 50% in bachelor's degree in any discipline.

There is no upper age limit for Bachelor of Education.
30th November 2015, 10:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have not passed the B.Ed course from a recognised university you are nott eligible to get any job on the basis of the B.Ed certificate.

There may also be a case against the submission of forged documents. So to get the jobs you need to again pursue the degree from a recognised university.
1st December 2015, 12:11 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can not get any job in life with invalid degree. So there is no solution for this kind of problem if your degree is invalid or the institute from which you have done degree is unrecognized by government.

The only thing which you can do is to pursue the course once again if you want to get a good government job through Bachelor of Education degree.

There is no upper age limit for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?