15th April 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What should be the average score throughout academics to get job in ITs like TCS or Wipro?

Sir, I am pursuing 3rd year Electrical Engineering under Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUT). I got above 75% in 10th and unfortunately 58.2% in 12th in West Bengal Board. Till now my average marks in engineering is 7.1 (till 5th semester). Can I get a job in TCS or Wipro in these marks?

18th April 2020, 09:37 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the average score throughout academics to get job in ITs like TCS or Wipro?

Iam sorry to say that you are not eligible to get jobs in top MNCs like TCS and Wipro as you have not scored 60% of marks in your Intermediate.

Nowadays, most of the Companies are asking for Career 65 which means the candidate should have scored a minimum of 65% of marks in all academic levels.

However there are some small IT companies or startup companies where you can try for job opportunities.

After gaining good work experience, you can make entry into top IT companies.

Gain good subject knowledge in your B.Tech and learn some Programming languages which will help you to get job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?