18th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I become, Marine Engineer or IPS Officer?

hello am a stdnt of 12 of non med stream ...i want 2 become an ips offcer but the thought of salry pushes me back ......on the other hand i like marine engineering and the slary is also very high ...can u pls tell me what is the right option to become marine engineer or ips officer ...pls advice briefly

31st July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I become, Marine Engineer or IPS Officer?

i want to become engineer but now i am in 10 standard.so what is the procedure to become engineer?
30th August 2011, 04:33 PM
dhruv007

it is your decision , in which branch you want to go. in my opinion IPS is the better option than a marine engineering .IPS is the men's jobs. if you want power than IPS in better but if you want money then MARINE ENGINEERING is the better one.
30th August 2011, 09:06 PM
rana2011
Banned

It is your decision , in which branch you want to go. in my opinion IPS is the better option than a marine engineering .IPS is the men's jobs. if you want power than IPS in better but if you want money then MARINE ENGINEERING is the better one.

Thanks!!
16th February 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

ips officer is the best peerless power u will have but if u want to earn more money goto marine engineer officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?