20th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Akash Landge

What should I choose between AIEEE and NATA?

What is best course AIEEE or NATA?
What should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  3. What should I choose between AIEEE and NATA?
  4. How can we get B.Arch admission at all India Level? Any seperate exam for B.Arch?
  5. Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?
  6. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  7. Books to be referred to study for Architectural exam for AIEEE and NATA? What type of questions appear in Maths?
  8. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  9. Talent based courses other than engineering?
  10. Is it necessary to give nata for getting admission through aieee?
  11. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  12. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam after appearing for AIEEE B.Arch paper -- [New]
  13. Chapterwise marks distributions for PCM in AIEEE? Sample papers of NATA and AIEEE aptitude test?
  14. Where can I get previous year or Mock Question Papers for NATA, AIEEE and B.Arch Exams?
  15. Is AIEEE important for B.Arch or is NATA sufficient for good colleges?
  16. Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA?
  17. Possibilities for admission to B.Arch colleges in Maharashtra without answering NATA after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  18. Any chance of getting MANIT Bhopal after securing 8778 rank in B.Arch?
11th October 2012, 09:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between AIEEE and NATA?

hi,
Aieee exam stands for all india engineering entrance examination.
You can join b.tech in any field through this exam.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Eligibility
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks
It depend on your choice what you choose.
I hope you understand it.
Thank you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?