22nd June 2017, 07:57 PM
Raghav Dipesh

What should I choose between doing diploma in digital electronics engineering and 11th standard?

Sir/Mam, I get admission in polytechnic and they give me Digital Electronics Engineering. So what should i do, go to polytechnic or continue 11th class. Digital Electronic have good scope or not? Can you please give me the right suggestion on this. Please help me.

29th June 2017, 09:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between doing diploma in digital electronics engineering and 11th standard?

After completion of your 10th standard from a Government recognised board, it is best to pursue Diploma course rather than 11th standard. By pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more theoretical and practical knowledge when compared to 11th standard. You can also find better career and job opportunities after completion of your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?