15th October 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th to be a News Anchor?

I am of standard 8th. I want to become news anchor but I don't know clearly that what should I do after 12th. So firstly clear me that what I will do after 12th to be news anchor. I have studied many things on Google in this matter and gain few information . I got the information that I will have to face any entrance exam. So, please clear me about that entrance exam. And I want to ask one thing that what can I from now to become news anchor mean I want to say what should I do now to become news anchor. Please give my answer. I have many hopes. Please please and please give my answer.

18th October 2017, 03:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to be a News Anchor?

For becoming news anchor you need to fulfill few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

First you need complete your 12th in any PCM related stream then you need to join in any graduation level degree in mass communication/ broadcasting/ journalism. The full details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a graduate in Mass communication/ Journalism/ Broadcasting related streams from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have any fear of camera.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and should be knowing the regional language, English and any other languages will be a plus to your career.
- The candidate should have positive attitude.

After completing your graduation level degree then you can do internship in any news channel or you can directly attend the interview for becoming a news anchor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?