19th December 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BA Education for a better career and job opportunities?

I am Arbina Nasrin. I'll complete BA Education Honors next year. I have 1st class in BA till yet. I want to know which course is best for my future days and also to secure a good job?

20th July 2020, 01:58 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What should I do after BA Education for a better career and job opportunities?

After graduation, you must complete post-graduation i.e. M.A. in any specific subject the B.ed .After that go for teaching jobs.
Teaching jobs will always be in demand.
21st July 2020, 05:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after BA Education for a better career and job opportunities?

#YOU CAN FURTHER STUDY LIKE POSTGRADUATE IN MBA,MA,M.Sc
#YOU CAN ALSO DO DIPLOMA IN DATA SCIENCE TO BECOME A DATA SCIENTIST,
#YOU CAN AVAIL PG CERTIFICATION IN DIGITAL MARKETING,
#YOU CAN ALSO DO LLB,TO BECOME A LAWYER
#YOU CAN ALSO SPECIALIZE YOURSELF IN BUSINESS

***IT ALL DEPENDS ON ONES INTEREST AND WHERE YOU WANT TO LOOK YOURSELF IN THE NEXT COMING TIME.

***EACH FIELD AND BRANCH HAS ITS IMPORTANCES AND VALUE..
22nd July 2020, 12:03 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Arbina Nasrin. I'll complete BA Education Honors next year. I have 1st class in BA till yet. I want to know which course is best for my future days and also to secure a good job?
You can do MA, Mass communication, B.Ed, you can also start preparing for Civil Service Exams (UPSC), Defence (CDSE), Banking exams, SSC exams. There are many options after BA by which you can secure a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?