13th March 2020, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BBA to study regular LLB?

I have completed BBA and now I wish to do regular LLB. So, what should I do for this? Do I need to write CLAT entrance examination for this? Is CLAT compulsory for LLB? Can't I get admission in any colleges to do LLB without any entrance?

15th March 2020, 09:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BBA to study regular LLB?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The minimum academic qualification required to pursue LLB is 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board. For candidates who have passed 12th, the duration of LLB is five years.

Candidates can also pursue LLB after graduation. The duration of LLB course after graduation is three years. Some universities take direct admission and some take admission based on entrance examination. You can appear for entrance exam of top universities like Delhi University.
15th March 2020, 11:16 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

LLB is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

CLAT examination is not conducted for admission in LLB ( 3 years ) course.

Entrance examination is conducted by institutions and universities for admission in the course.
15th March 2020, 11:34 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB refers to Bachelor of Legislative Law and in general on the basis of duration, LLB degree course is of two types, one is LLB course of 3 years while the other one is integrated LLB course of 5 years such as BA LLB, B.Sc.LLB,etc..

Further, the minimum education required to pursue LLB 3 year course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university while the same in case of integrated LLB course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your BBA degree course, the best option for you will be the option of going for LLB 3 year course and for pursuing the same you need not have to appear in CLAT or any other entrance examination. But, without appearing in any entrance examination, you will not be able to get admitted in top universities to pursue the same degree course.
15th March 2020, 11:38 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

CLAT does not conduct entrance examination for admission in LLB course.

Eligiblility to get admission is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no upper age limit to get admission.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in examination, most of the institutions offered admission through entrance test.

So, it is not possible to get admission without entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?