25th June 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BSc after doing BSc from from MJPR University

I am doing B.Sc. from M.J.P.R. University. For join I.S.R.O. what I should do after bsc.

29th March 2018, 04:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BSc after doing BSc from from MJPR University

You can apply for scientist job at ISRO after completion of graduation degree from any well recognized institute. Simply, you have to visit the official website of ISRO and click on the 'career' option. There, you will get the details of current vacancies released by ISRO. You have to apply for the vacancy of scientist through on line portal. After that, you have to go through the selection process which includes written examination, group discussion and interview.
You can aslo apply for master's of science after completion of B.Sc from MJPR university. Once, you completed the master's of science from any well recognized institute, you can apply for doctorate degree in any interested field and join ISRO for research purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?