10th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BSc medical?

What i have to do after bsc medical......should i try ssc cgl or msc or anything better...?

15th June 2016, 06:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BSc medical?

If you want to do job after Bachelor's degree then you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination. SSC CGL requires that a candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university and minimum age limit is 18 years. Apart from SSC CGL, you can also apply for other exams like:

>>Banking entrance exams like IBPS CWE for clerk and PO.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

>>Civil Services examination etc.

Second option for you is to go for higher studies. You can go for master's degree. But better option for you will be to go for government jobs and once you get a government job, you can pursue higher studies course in distance mode also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?