25th May 2011, 01:49 PM
laky

What should I do after degree in B.Com(Computers)? Details of CA, CS? Options for B.Com students?

i am a student of b.com(computers) final year..
what should i do after degree??
please suggest me with details of CA,CS..
and also give me other options for b.com students???
thankyou

6th July 2011, 11:27 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What should I do after degree in B.Com(Computers)? Details of CA, CS? Options for B.Com students?

hello dear there are many options for you like doing m.com or mba or mca or ca or even cs

for doing c.a. minimum qualification is 10+2
since you have done graduation so you are eligible for direct admission in intermediate level
same is the procedure for cs too
all the best
20th December 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after degree in B.Com(Computers)? Details of CA, CS? Options for B.Com students?

can i do ca after b.com?
8th March 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

If i complete c.a. degree and then which amount of money i earn per month?please detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?