17th July 2011, 01:55 PM
ohi

What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?

i did masters of sociology ..what should i do now ? should i go for masters of social work or masters of human rights and duties. which will be more beneficial for me .and have bright job scope

13th August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?

wat can we do after doing masters in sociology other then going for academics?
24th October 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?

What can i do after M.A in sociology? Which job will suit me with my qualification? I'm Confuse!!!!
26th November 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what i do i complete my ma in sociology i want to do some nice job with gud money plz give me advise
22nd November 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohi View Post
i did masters of sociology ..what should i do now ? should i go for masters of social work or masters of human rights and duties. which will be more beneficial for me .and have bright job scope

you just go to sleep in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?