1st November 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after engineering to become a government college lecturer with Chemical engineering majors?

I am studying inter the first year. I am good at chemistry and English. I want to do BTech in chemical engineering and become a chemistry lecturer in government college. What should I do after engineering? Can someone give me the right guidance to move forward?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  2. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  4. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  5. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  6. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  7. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  8. Can I go for government lecturer after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering
  9. How to get Lecturer job in any Government Engineering college?
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  11. Eligibility to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  12. How can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. Possibility to get BTech admission in any Government college with 13625 rank in TS-EAMCET? -- [New]
  14. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to be a lecturer after M.Tech in Chemical engineering without NET? Will I have to do Ph.D for it?
  17. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
11th December 2017, 09:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after engineering to become a government college lecturer with Chemical engineering majors?

1. You can pursue Bachelor of Engineering then Master of Technology in desired stream. M.Tech candidates are eligible for becoming lecturer. You can apply for CSIR NET exam. For this examination, you need to have at least 55% marks in master's degree.

2. There is no upper age limit for lectureship. Other than this, you can further pursue Doctor of Philosophy to become Assistant Professor in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?