23rd August 2013, 08:41 PM
harshith adigam

What should I do after passing 10th?

hi i have completed my 10th ow should i take in my intermediate and next...??

13th May 2015, 09:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshith adigam View Post
hi i have completed my 10th ow should i take in my intermediate and next...??
After passing 10th you can select subject streams of your choice to grow your educational career. This subject selection requires more attention and concentration as this subject selection will affect your career opportunity in the future.

So you must select the subject stream as per your area of interest. If you have an interest in the field of Engineering or in Maths and Physics, then you must choose a PCM group for your 10+2. If you have your interest in medical sciences, then you must select PCB as your subject stream for 10+2.

However, if you want to grow your career in chartered accountancy or in banks or in the field of commerce, then you can choose Commerce as your subject stream for 12th board.

You can opt any one of the streams as per your interest just after passing your 10th examination. If you choose science stream with Physics and maths as a compulsory subject, then you are eligible for most of the government examination. Well, if you want to join the Banking sector in the future, then you can choose any stream after passing 10th examination because any science, arts & commerce pass candidates are eligible to appear for Banking examination.

Well, you have to decide your career as per your interest and choice, because interest and choice of aspirants matters a lot. If you do any work as per your interest and choice, then definitely you will get success on that work. I suggest you to please choose stream as per your interest after completing your 10th examination to make your career bright in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?